450 Some help for a noobie

Andrei Cioca

Hey there, I have a problem with my new T-rex 450 DFC in combination with the 3gx 3,1 and the Spektrum Dx7s.
I can't get the helicopter in rate mode, in (F-MODE). I did all the setup, I alocated the gyro the AUX2 switch because I am runing sats and searched the internet for people who have the same problem but npthing. Could someone send me a picture or a description of how to setup the F-MODE parameter.

Thanks

Sory for my english, I am french :dread:

Tony

Staff member
Your wanting the gyro to be switched with the idle up switch? If so, then in your gyro menu on the Tx, you need to change your switch to F-Mode. You have the channel correct. If you want to use the Gyro switch, then leave the switch on Gyro. HOpe this helps. And I"m hoping you are not flying in Rate mode, you really should fly in HH mode.

And no problem with the english bro, it's just fine.

Andrei Cioca

Your wanting the gyro to be switched with the idle up switch? If so, then in your gyro menu on the Tx, you need to change your switch to F-Mode. You have the channel correct. If you want to use the Gyro switch, then leave the switch on Gyro. HOpe this helps. And I"m hoping you are not flying in Rate mode, you really should fly in HH mode.

And no problem with the english bro, it's just fine.

I just want to do some 3D and I can't because the heli dose not get in F-MODE when I flip the switch.

Thanks

Tony

Staff member
Right on.

In your throttle curve menu, set Normal mode to what you have now. In idle up when you flip the switch, set that to 90% all the way across (90 90 90 90 90). Make sure in your pitch curve you have a linear curve setup for idle up (0 25 50 75 100). When you flip the F-Mode Switch with those settings, you will have a constant 90% head speed, adn you will have full positive and negative pitch. If you lower the throttle in IU, it will plow into the ground, HARD. Just be careful. Hope this helps.

Andrei Cioca

Right on.

In your throttle curve menu, set Normal mode to what you have now. In idle up when you flip the switch, set that to 90% all the way across (90 90 90 90 90). Make sure in your pitch curve you have a linear curve setup for idle up (0 25 50 75 100). When you flip the F-Mode Switch with those settings, you will have a constant 90% head speed, adn you will have full positive and negative pitch. If you lower the throttle in IU, it will plow into the ground, HARD. Just be careful. Hope this helps.

Thank you VERY much, I just took out the bird and it flies like a charm. :single_eye:

Top Bottom