Quad Some different to fly

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well I had a couple of micro quads that didn't last long with me. The QX95 work great til I crash it and the antenna bent on to the board and killed it :waa: The second quad, Ex110, well you can say that it went back where it came from. Binding problems. I'm diffidently going to get another QX95 since I have one for parts now. : I've been looking real hard at this one :drools: TBS X-RACER (DSMX/DSM2) - Tinywhoop Frame - Tinywhoop I Haven't heard much about the quad but I read a few things and I would like to try one out. Looks sturdy :popcorn:

Tony

Staff member
I know you don't care much about this topic anymore, but I just shot the first video on my QX110. I will spoil it right here, I'm worried about this quad. The arms are weak, the stock PID gains are INSAINLY HIGH!!! and it does not come with any modes programmed in (this may have been your issue). But, the video should be live tomorrow. Oh, and had a prop fly off and hit me in two of my fingers and they still hurt like hell!!! I almost want to run this thing into a tree already!!!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Tony. I take it that your 110 was just as :):):):)y as mine was. Sorry to here about that. You probably right about the programming modes being my issue. Eitherway, that quad had issue and had to go back. At least HeliDirect gave me store credit, which was cool :biggrin1:. I'm halfway their in purchasing that TBS quad. Maybe next month, I'll fit it in to the budget and get it. I like the design of it and it looks strong enough for my crashes Lol.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, this one flexes a LOT in the arms. When you see the video (going live at noon) you will see what I mean. And those PID settings... holy crap :shocked:

Top Bottom