600 so many posts got tired of looking Noob spins hard left once up in air ??

dereckg

Had my first flight today lasted arround 15 seconds.lol Then with a few hard drops I broke skids !! only issue I had was she spun hard counter clockwise. Where do I ajust that out ?? Would the gyro be where I start?? Any help would be deeply appreciated thank you

Tony

Staff member
You are right, there is a TON of info on this forum and it can get hard to search though. But unlike the other "larger" forums, you did the right thing of posting the question yourself. We are happy to help.

sounds like your gyro correction is reversed. Go into the gyro (or a switch on top) and reverse the gyro.

Lee

Look at my gyro/servo set up video to see if your system is working correctly.

[video]http://www.rc-help.com/showthread.php/7064-Gyro-amp-Tail-servo-Direction-Set-up[/video]

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I know how that goes. I have been so busy lately, the only free time I have is when I'm at work, like now lmao.

dereckg

So I got out and try'd out the new settings and again hard left !!! So i come back inside and put her up on the bench and turn rudder left and right several times and everything seems to work fine ?? As i try left and right one more time I find it !! The tail rotor control set up is broken I assume that with the torque from spool up was making rudder stick to left and was seperating when i stick right !! Never noticed it during the set up because it was all moving like it was suppose to !! But when you put load on it right was not working !! So simple:surprise: hate when something like that happens !!!!

Tony

Staff member
It's usually the most simple and cheap parts that cause the biggest headache lmao. Glad you found the issue though. hope to see some video here soon of it.

dereckg

So now while I wait for my part to come in I started setting up my 500. Got it in a trade over the weekend !! I put one of my boat motors in it with a 180 amp turnigy esc. The motor is a 2030kv lepard . I think it will be ok not a very big motor I think the esc is larger than i need but it was on hand and didnt have to take any money out of pocket All thats left to do is set the esc up which i will do tommorow after i do some more honey do stuff . Just wanted to say thanks for the help Tony Heli's are tuff to get but I will stick to it and eventually will have a successful flite....:devilish:

- - - Updated - - -

It's usually the most simple and cheap parts that cause the biggest headache lmao. Glad you found the issue though. hope to see some video here soon of it.
Gona try and load some pics. of my collection for everyone to check out !! When I tell people that im into rc's they really dont understand untill they see my shop. Its 15x30 and loaded with rc's ! ive actually down sized a little bit by tradeing off all my dirt stuff and only keeping my boats street cars and heli's

Top Bottom