Small intro

Kenny G

Hello all,
Well thinking about retiring, and getting back in rc after 30yrs. absent. I have DX6i, phoenix sim, Dynam T-28, HBK2thinking about building a clone, you retiring and on a budget makes things a little harder to justify sending big dollars.
I liked the info I've read, and will enjoy reading more and hopefully getting to know some of you. I live in Pa. Trying to DX6i set-up so its not happening so fast. Reading and watching Tony's videos. Really good!!! any info gratefully appreciated. Thank You for the welcome to the site. Try to get more info out later and photo God Bless!!! Kenny G.

Lee

Welcome to the forum Kenny,
You've got a good radio there. If i could give you one piece of advice, its pay that bit extra and get a brand name rather than clone Heli.
You will pay that bit more to start, but in the long run it will be cheaper in $$$$ and time trying to fix issues.
I and many others have gone down the route you are looking at. And most I would say, with the experience they have now, wished they had started with a name brand.
Good luck and let us know if you need more help.

Welcome aboard Kenny!
May i echo Lee's advice, get a brand name heli. I have gone down the route of a clone, and have had nothing but prolems with it, and still have no real flying time on it. At the moment I've put it aside, and am back having fun with planes instead.
Any questions please post em up and everyone here will be more than happy to help where we can!
Enjoy the site and hope to see you around

Top Bottom