General Sky Fly 6 channel computer radio

Oldensly

Does anyone else have a Sky Fly 6 channel computer radio? I would like to know what your experiences are as I have not flown mine yet but it checks out in fine order. This is the first computer TX and RX that I have had. The programing is very confusing but with enough repetitions I will get it to usable. Being retired, it was all I could afford and so far I am pleased with it.

Dennis H

Let us know how it works out for you. I have always wondered about them.

What satellites do you use with your radio?

Dennis

Oldensly

Dennis: I do not understand what you mean by "satellites" I am using mine for a Flame Wheel and several fixed wing planes.
The receivers are inexpensive and I have a couple of them.

Dennis H

51UIPE26ynL_zpsy18djqfs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Dennis: I do not understand what you mean by "satellites" I am using mine for a Flame Wheel and several fixed wing planes.
The receivers are inexpensive and I have a couple of them.

On your receivers, do you plug any "antennas" into the receiver? See below picture.

Tony

Staff member
I always use satellites unless the Rx is a full range like the AR610. If the main Rx only has short antennas, then I use satellites. Only exception is if I'm only going to be flying close.

Oldensly

Thank you for the reply. I do not use satellites. Here in the hills it is not possible to see the plane far away enough to need the additional sensitivity.

Top Bottom