Skullface from North East Georgia

Skullface

Hello, everyone. I have been in and out the RC airplane hobby for 24 years. I love to build more than I enjoy flying. I stopped flying in 2000 and about 4 years ago I started building again. I have a giant scale Bud Nosen Citabria I finished this year and wanted to fly it at least once. I got a Telemaster nitro trainer and went to the club and no one there flies nirto any longer. I traded for a FMS P47 but I am not ready to fly it yet. I had a Pt40 trainer kit that was sitting on the shelf for years and I have built it and am going to make it electric where I can get back use to flying. I have a few more airplanes hanging up in my building for spars. I am interested in building some foam electric planes to fly around with. out of scratch of course. So I am looking foward to learning how to scratch build some fomes to have fun with.

Skullface

cml001

Welcome!.. U have come to the right place then. Everyone here is friendly and more than willing to help.. Collectively tons of knowledge here on RCH. I'm here in GA as well.. Augusta.. Where r at? Post up some pics of your birds.. We all love pics & vids!

Tony

Staff member
Scratch building huh? I have just the planes for you lol. Just click on teh store tab. I'm working on videos for the 540 now.

:welcome1:

Top Bottom