Sitting here waiting for a package to arrive. Arghh I hate to wait.

sarconastic

I ordered a SJ4000 cam and got the text that it had arrived. Ran home real quick and it was a fedex package, but only the travel case. Checked and there is another package coming from UPS that has the cam in it. I hate waiting, tick tock, tick tock. Can't wait to attach it to the AF 182 and the 450. Crashes are so much more fun in First person mode. LOL

Woody

Derek

I hope your package shows up soon! I'm also waiting on a package from HeliDirect. Waiting is no fun!!!

sarconastic

It is here, charging it up and getting ready for video time. These things are really nice. Got everything in the travel case and reading the manual now. Oh.. did I say that out loud, sorry, back to man land, no manual here, it wasn't even in the box. :wink:

Woody

Stambo

I ordered a SJ4000 cam and got the text that it had arrived. Ran home real quick and it was a fedex package, but only the travel case. Checked and there is another package coming from UPS that has the cam in it. I hate waiting, tick tock, tick tock. Can't wait to attach it to the AF 182 and the 450. Crashes are so much more fun in First person mode. LOL

Woody

Similar situation here, ordered a Mobius and mem card from Banggood, got excited when a package arrived in 10 days and found only a memory card.
I want to stick the mobius on my new AXN.

sarconastic

lol Murankar. Then the Airfield 182 manual is perfect.

So far with the sj4000 I have only videoed my cat, and some underwater footage of a murky pond in my backyard and some scared goldfish.

Woody

vimy

I hope your package shows up soon! I'm also waiting on a package from HeliDirect. Waiting is no fun!!!

Remember the saying Derek.....

"Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"......

.... and wait, and wait, and wait....

Regarding your package Woody, would it have not made more sense if they sent the camera already in it's case as one package?

sarconastic

Ok I shot some quick video in the back yard and decided it would be a good time to learn to use Lightworks Editing Software. So here it is. Not meant to be a serious review, but does show the cam can do some good video if you want it to.

Last edited by a moderator:

treff

I saw ya neighbour making a quick get away in the background. Maybe he thought you had gone a little do-lally LOL. Nice piece of gear

Stambo

Ok so if your aircraft goes under water your cam is safe. :p

Lightworks is freeware right?

What do you think of it?

vimy

Ok I shot some quick video in the back yard and decided it would be a good time to learn to use Lightworks Editing Software. So here it is. Not meant to be a serious review, but does show the cam can do some good video if you want it to.

Sarconastic, you could have put the "Jaws" theme in the video sequence to add some drama. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom