Sitting at the field.

Tony

Staff member
I arrived here at the field at about 10 this morning, it's now 11:30 and there is no one here. I think I'm tired of waiting and getting ready to head to Lindsay.

I did fly one battery today but the wind is getting higher. So I don't think I will be flying anymore. Oh well, it was worth a shot. I did get some onboard video though. Just a quickie lol.

Tony

Staff member
I did fly the Edge, but the only video I have of it is onboard, and the prop is out of balance after mowing some grass lol. So, the video is crap and won't be posted. But, I got a lot of great video of other planes, including a turbin powered jet that is just awesome.

Lindsay is a town here in Oklahoma. About an hour from me. Got one hell of a sunburn out there today, but I think it was worth it.

RandyDSok

@RCD,

Lindsay, Ok... another flying field that is several miles south and west of the C.O.R.C.S. flying field... Several of the C.O.R.C.S. members like to fly there as well.

@Tony,

I'm also surprised that no one was at the C.O.R.C.S. field... I suspect at least a few of the members went to see Pete Sinclair's maiden his B-25 at the Lindsay field... I know that Louis mentioned going but I haven't talked to him to see if he did or not.

I hated missing your Saturday flights of your Edge 540T... I'd already been out at the field since 10a and I really was starting to wind down. Perhaps I can catch you next weekend if not through the week.

Randy

Tony

Staff member
Lewis did come down to Lindsay, and we had a great time. Had a gustnato hit, and damaged a couple planes, and took a wing bag about 1/4 mile down the runway lol.

I as well was surprised that no one was there. I could have sworn they said some would be there. But, it's okay, I was still able to fly, and had a great time.

RandyDSok

That's a pretty cool pic... still too bad there weren't too many others out when you were there, hopefully we can remedy that soon. We need to trade contact info the next time we see each other at the field, that way a quick call and you can have company... at least when time permits of course.

Tony

Staff member
Tommy, it was mounted on the canopy, in front of the clear part on the outside. Since I lost the cross brace when the canopy flew off, I have no good place to mount it until I rebuild it, and make a mount.

And Randy, you will have a PM here shortly

Top Bottom