Site Idea

cml001

Hey guys, I had an idea and tried to post in the idea section but there is no thread post button!?!?!? Anyhow. I vote a new forum title FPV down by the multirotor forums. I personally have been reading and researching quads and fpv because I'm seriously considering one. I see a lot of info, build threads, reviews, etc on the multirotor.. But very few on controllers & fpv... Which is where I am fumbling at the moment.. Granted I an unable to presently go buy a multirotor rig or fpv at the moment.. The only practice I get is fly'n the hexa on occasion for the advertising firm(not goin well btw)... When I get ready to pull the trigger I want to be confident in what I'm attempting. I believe this would help others as well. All the connections, signal, various equipment and compatibility... Seems there would be a need for a dedicated sub forum this this.. Just a thought.

cml001

I knew I had seen it... Night before last & yesterday morn I was look'n and just couldn't find it!... Think I need a vacation to go with that coffee!

Top Bottom