Site Changes 09/04/11 Member Articles Now Available!!

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, hows it going? I have been doing some work on the site trying to get more posting going on. Until now, only the staff was able to create content in the article section, or the home section. That is no more. If you click on the home button, you will see a list of pages on the left side of teh page. At the bottom of that page, you will see "Support Your Local Clubs" and "Member Reviews". Both of these sections can have posts put in them by YOU.

Support Your Local Flying Clubs

In this section, you can post about any local flying clubs that you happen to be a part of. You can post links to any club that you are a part of and tell us about the members, the flying site, and anything else you want to say about the club.

Member Articles

In this section, you can post a review on anything you want, as long as it's related in some way, shape, or form to the Rc hobby. From planes and heli's, to cars and trucks, heck you can even do an article on a grub screw if you so feel like it lol. Let your creative side come out here. If you own something, good or bad, tell us about it. Did it catch fire? If so, why? Put lots of pictures in the article so that people can get a visual of what they are reading about. The better your pics, the better the article.

So what are you waiting for? Create your content today. Just remember, your name is going to be on it, so create quality content for the world to see. If you have any questions about how to do anything, let me know. I'm thinking about creating a video on how to do different things with the text editor. But, if you try something and want to know what it looks like, you can click on the preview button below where you are typing, or you can click on the A/A button at the very top left of the text editor. That button is the WYSIWYG button. It will show you exactly what you are typing. No code, just actual images or whatever you are putting in there. I would not rely on that editor, but it's a good visual way to test what yoru thread looks like.

Top Bottom