Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

bigone5500

I just changed it to heli and that's what the issue was. I may have to reprogram the Tx for my 270 and go from there.

That wheel is a PITA! I have a new one coming though.

Tony

Staff member
Try setting up a new model using helicopter, normal swash or 1 servo 90º. Then you will have IU. I don't think you can map a switch on that DX6i for IU.

Tony

Staff member
lmao. Hell, I don't fly anymore. You want mine? hahahahaha. I think my wife would kill me.

Tony

Staff member
I quit quads (temporarily lol) a long time ago lmao.

And the sim session is up and running when you are ready. And WOOHOO the TS server is still running lmao.

bigone5500

I had an awesome time today! The new-to-me DX6i made my phoenix experience so much more enjoyable. Thanks for that Tony. For those who don't have phoenix, put back $10/week and get yourself a copy. You will not regret it. Flying with others online and being able to talk with them in real-time is a blast! The teamspeak client is free to download and is online 24/7. Anyone wanting to start up a session and have others join is simple enough.

Later!

Tony

Staff member
Just wanted to post up and say I as well had an awesome time last night on the sim. I didn't do any flying, and not many people showed up but it was a blast none the less! Hope to do that more often if I can. Thanks again!

Tony

Staff member
Thank you Keith, once again, for setting up the session. Had to hit the sack early last night so was not able to get on there.

Tony

Staff member
Simulator Sunday is starting in about a half hour from now! I will be firing up the live stream! Come join us.

Room: RcHelp
Password: rchelp

Top Bottom