Videos Silly flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all. I was killing time this evening with my tiny quad and checking out my future track. In the back ground I have my coach giving pointers on hovering and flying. He really loves it when I break out the helis to fly :chuckles:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks Derek. The one section of woods of to the left is going to be part of the track. My better half, being from New Hampshire, is blazing a trail for me. Once she's done blazing a path, I'll mark it out with noddles and florescent flags so I can see where in the hell I need to go.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Here's a short video of the new track that goes through the woods a little bit. When the wife finish clearing out the rest, I'll make another track :tickled_pink: and here's a video kind of a sun set. I need lots of practice going through the woods :frown:

Stambo

Dude, your fpv flying has improved heaps since you started.
Perhaps now you can see why so many of us enjoy it so much.
Time for 200 or 250 quad soon? :)
Video quality steps up to a whole new level with better camera and vtx.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you Stambo. Yeah, this fpv flying with these tiny whoops are a blast. I'm not sure on the 250 but Derek did suggested me into a Holybro shuriken 180. I'm looking forward to it's arrival "2 more weeks" Might be much for me but I've been wanting one for awhile now. You know damn well I'll be asking lots of question so be prepared all. :chuckles:

Top Bottom