Signature Changes Coming Soon

Tony

Staff member
I am all about everyone having signatures to let everyone know what they are flying, and most importantly, what their REAL first name is. But, some signatures on the forum have gotten very long, in excess of 15 lines and the size of the font is way too big as well. For this reason, We are going to change the rules on the signature limit per line and size.

There will only be 6 lines allowed, and Size 2 will be the biggest. All colors will still be available as will 1 signature picture. This includes smilies.

Why are we doing this? Because the signatures are getting very long, and making some forum sections up to twice or more as long as they need to be. For this reason, I ask everyone to edit your signature with a max of 6 lines and max of Size 2. I will leave this up for about a week before I make the changes in the back end of the forum.

When you are editing your sig, look at the bottom row of icons in the editor header. Most are not clickable, but the far bottom left button is a Tables button. Use this to create a sig like mine with up to 3 columns and 6 rows. this will keep everything spaced out very neatly.

Thank you all for understanding. We here at RCH are just trying to keep the forum neat. If you have any questions, post them in this thread, or PM me directly.

Thank you.
-Tony

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Travis. With as short as yours are, you may be able to do 4 columns with 5 rows each. I think that would look clean. And I hate to say it, but I like the rainbow look lmao. Adds some color to the forum.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Thanks Travis. With as short as yours are, you may be able to do 4 columns with 5 rows each. I think that would look clean. And I hate to say it, but I like the rainbow look lmao. Adds some color to the forum.
Thanks! People on other forums always tell me its too bright and that I should change it. Lol

Top Bottom