Shooting At Youtube Headquarters

Tony

Staff member
About an hour ago, YouTube had an active shooter. There is no word other than that at this time, but I'm wondering if this doesn't have something to do with the new policies. Another YouTube channel was shut down recently talking about lack of second amendment rights as well as the first amendment. IMO, it's all a bunch of butthurt people that can't handle their temper....

liquid1

Yep she was a peta animal activist liberal tried to shoot up the place for losing funds for her cause, crazy world we now live in . Let’s see if the NRA gets blamed for this one

Tony

Staff member
I have not heard any conformation on why she did it. I have heard everything from PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals, I'm a part of this group :chuckles:), to a relationship gone bad to many other things.

Tony

Staff member
Post them up. I'm not really following it that closely. Above is just what I heard within a few hours of the shooting :biggrin1:

tntpoof

she did this by thinking her money was being taken away by YouTube changes to what they did by limiting her viewers .. .. She also did this after her Family members called local police to alert them she had a Gun now and was going after YouTube offices..again cops not doing there paid 4 Jobs correct or even close to competent. Total Failure again.. poor little creature felt she was loosing her only income in a useless life of nothing

Top Bottom