Shirts & Lanyards, NOW FOR SALE!!!

Tony

Staff member
As of today, both the shirts and the lanyards are for sale. We are limited on the amount of shirts, so get them while they last. Each size and color only has two in stock. It can take up to a week to get more stock in the store. If you have any questions, just ask.

store.rc-help.com

Tony

Staff member
See, told you I would get them done. lol. Thanks for your order bro. I will get them boxed up and try to get them out tomorrow.

Tony

Staff member
lol, I get an email on every order so I don't miss them. It comes straight to my phone. It's already boxed up and ready to go. Oh, and where are the pics of the decals on something? hehe

Tony

Staff member
I know how you feel there. Seems like there just isn't enough hours in the day here lately. Today we have done nothing but burn some brush and clear out some old boxes that we couldn't burn last year. I also worked on a helicopter that I had shipped to me and got it going as much as I could. Plus made up all of the shirts and lanyards, and got the store items uploaded and calculated. And here it is, the day is almost over lol. Never enough time. but, only one more week of full time work left then I have the rest of the month off.

Top Bottom