sg motors

sgmotors

hi I started flying helis in 2004 and had a raptor 30 nito then got a rator 60 &50 and twister medivac (amy and navy bell 47 ) l stop flying in 2009 my buissnes hit hard times in 2011 had to sell all my kit in 2015 a frend said to me he or into model cars so l bought tister 3d storm and no l got back most of my hellis back

KLA

Welcome to RCHelp, sgmotors. Glad to hear that you got your helis back. Would love to see some pics or videos of your fleet if you get a chance. If you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask. There are a lot of great people in our group and I or someone else will be glad to help you out any way we can.

Smoggie

Whereabouts in the UK are you SG? With a bit of luck the weather will improve soon and you can get those helis back in the air again.

trainrider06

hI sgmotors welcome to RCH, and glad you could get back into the hobby again! Seems its tough go for a lot these days to stay in the hobby

sgmotors

hi llive round the brecom becons In wales

- - - Updated - - -

when l get chance l will post some photos of my helis l sorry that l haven t reply sooner l am not all close to a computer or wifi or phone signel

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. Sorry I didnt make here sooner. I got tied up on a new build. Again welcome to rch.

Top Bottom