Other Setting up TH9X For Airplanes

murankar

Staff member
I finally made some progress with the Acro setup. My first installment is Dual ailerons along with flaperons. Took me some time to figure it out but thats what google is for.

Dual Ailerons:

On the RX (frSky or the stock 8 channel) you will use channel 1 and 6 for the ailerons. But once you power on the system you only have one aileron so what give here. The solution could not be easier, just goto the flaperon option on page 1 of the TX. Press enter and then activate (ACT) the flaperon function. Check and make sure you do not reverse the channels for aileron (CH 2, CH6), they both need to be in NORM mode. Make your settings match the following:

STATEACT
AIL 1100100
AIL 2-100-100
FLP 10
FLP 20

Click on Menu button and thats all you need for Dual Ailerons

Now for flaperons, this was a bit tougher for me till I found a video on you tube but with these setting below you can then adjust as needed to get what you want. To set it up go back to the Flaperon option on Page 1 on the tx and enter in the following numbers:

STATEACT
AIL 1100100
AIL 2-100-100
FLP 1-70
FLP 2-70

Once entered then click on the Menu button and then scroll down to the AUX-CH option on page 2 of the TX and press Menu. High light CH6 and select which switch will control the flaps portion. Your choices are HOV PIT (knob), HOV THRO (knob), PIT TRIM (knob), GEAR (switch) THRO HOLD (switch). I have selected GEAR so it is on a switch I can get to easily. I hope this helps some one.

Top Bottom