ESC Setting up fixed end points on tx,using castle 120amp ice 2

hatchet

:arms::arms::arms:image.jpgHi,
Just wondering if anybody can help mimage.jpge,with my trex700E dfc.i have two pics of my tx,I'm doing the end points.i have a castle 120amp ice 2.i have been looking on YouTube,to set the end points sub trim all the way down,and travel adjust to 60% for H & L stick.for this to work which it does.but it's just abit confusing when it's say keep the throttle curve to 0% to 100%.you can see on the pic in 0% out -15%.is this right.cheers

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
Sorry about not replying last night, horrible day yesterday.

Had to watch a video on these type of ESC's as I have never owned one. Seems their way of setting them up is completely different from anything I have ever done. I don't usually share other people's videos on here, but this one is straight from castle. He is lowering the values in the travel adjustment to get the ESC to NOT arm until he raises them up. Have a watch of the video and let us know if it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF7VTrs_hsI

hatchet

hi
tony,thanks for the input,see the video,tryed it still does not work.there is another one on how to do it on youtube.i did the same as him,which i have done as you can see on my pics,yes it does work.but just confused with the throttle curve being -15 to 100%.look on youtube tony,AMAIN Videos.how to setup your endpoints with castle creations ice hv esc.and the model tx what he uses is more or less the same tx.

murankar

Staff member
With castle you need to use your throttle trims. When you raise the throttle and plug in the battery to the esc you should hear a series of beeps if not then sub trim the throttle up. If you get the beeps then lower and wait for the beeps. If not then sub trim the throttle down until you get the beeps. that should be all you need to do.

Top Bottom