FBL Gyro Setting Up Fail Safe

Harford

I have a Microbeast Plus V4.1 using a Spektrum AR7000 receiver with satellite and DX9. I want to set up fail Safe (throttle to off if connection lost). I have read about a setting via the MB Receiver Set Up menu position N but a little unsure about the CH 5 references which makes me reluctant to proceed without a better understanding. Is it possible for someone to explain step by step how to do this please.

Many thanks

Smoggie

The AR7000 has a built in failsafe, so you dont need to set anything in the FBL. The AR7000 will failsafe to the stick positions used when you did the bind to the Tx. So just make sure that when you bind the sticks are centred and the throttle is closed.

Harford

The throttle was certainly in the low position when I did the bind so hopefully this means all is ok.

Many thanks

Michael

Tony

Staff member
If you are using an electric helicopter, you can remove the blades from the head and tail, let it spool up to about 1/4 throttle, and then turn your Tx off. Everything should center out and the motor should stop. If it does not stop or your swash goes weird, there is an issue with the settings. But most of the time it will default just like Steve stated.

Top Bottom