General Setting up Assan Ga250 with FS CT6B

Tony

Staff member
The gain switch is the gyro switch. the one you set to rate mode, and to HH mode. you must set it like that so it knows you are flipping it. On the DX6i, its channel 5, not sure on your Tx though.

murankar

Staff member
I only have two switches and two knobs. The switches can be set to DR, NOR/ID and Throttle Hold. The knobs are for pitch and null.

murankar

Staff member
Ok I just watched a video on basic radio setup with t6config. I now have the vr B knob set to adjust the gain of the gyro and it is active. When I go into HH mode the blue light comes on, when I go to rate mode the light goes out. I also figured out how to get into the program mode. I can not seem to get the direction to change. Right now when I go right on the stick the tail slider goes left and vise versa. I am also having a hard time in setting the upper / lower limits. I got the lower (closest to the tail box) set but when I go to the upper my slider does not move when I move the stick. I think I might have to recenter my servo, I did it originally with the tail servo plugged into the rx powered on and stuck the control arm on at 90 degrees to the servo body. I hope thats it for now.

Tony

Staff member
when you move your stick right, the slider is supposed to go the opposite way. That is normal. And to set your endpoints, make sure in your Tx your travel adjustment is set to 100%, go into the setting in the gyro, and you will hold your rudder right or left until you get it where it needs to go. If you can't adjust it all out, then yes, you need to slide your servo, or you need to move to an inner hole on the arm.

Glad you got the dial to work for you though. I have no clue about anything T6Config lol.

murankar

Staff member
neither do I, I got lucky and found some guy doing an initial set up. right now I cant get the binding in the servo to stop either. I am worried I might burn out the servo if I do not stop the binding soon. So my servo direction is good, stick left slider right, stick right slider left.

Tony

Staff member
That is correct. And if you are binding a lot, move the ball on the servo arm further in towards the center and stop some of the travel. if it's a MUST, you can use the travel adjustment in the TX to help out. I have done it, the servo just doesn't really like it.

Tony

Staff member
It should only plug in one way and actually work. the center wire is always +, and the outside is the negative and signal. If you install it backwards, it just shouldn't work...

Tony

Staff member
Okay, you need to check the center on the servo it's self. Plug the servo directly into the Rx and center it. Meaning, center the blades by folding them over and setting the servo where they line up. After you do that, plug it back into the gyro and your center should be the same. Now, do your endpoint adjustments.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ok I think I did this post before...
Again. Ga 250 does not like rate mode. It messes it up. Turn it all off, take the rate mode off your tx altogether. Then turn it al on, and see it'll not bind.

I have set up two now. Ga250 almost can burn your servo with the bind.

Tony with the 250 that's what happened. Exactly that. Binding then heat then magic smoke from servo.

Let us know how it goes .

Top Bottom