500 Setting pitch on the align 500 dfc head???

wolfman76

what is the best way to set the pitch on the align 500 dfc head from what i can see it does not look like it would be too easy to make adjustments.... the arms coming down from each blade grip look pretty solid all the way to the swash ball i am new to dfc heads so i figured i would ask because i know their are others that probably have more experience with them then me... any help greatly appreciated..

heli-maniac

pretty strait forward on how they adj just un screw the ball end if needed do not unscrew the joint pin
0 it out at mid stick then make sure your swash is in the right place and adj it if need to get + and- pitch =

Last edited:

wolfman76

thnx jesse i had a rough idea i just want to make sure i don't miss anything till i get more familiar with the way the dfc head works due to the arm coming down from the blade grip to the swash is solid not a typical rod like most flybarred heads

Westy

LEGEND
yep ..... set your mid stick position and then make one a master blade .... adjust it to ZERO and then use your swash menu to control max pitch range +11 to -11 and cyclic range to 8 degrees.

then measure the master blade grip radius arm......and match the other blade to suit .... then leave them alone until you do your final tracking .... only adjust the non Master blade

From that point on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom