FBL Gyro Set Up

I'm on menu 7 on the icon 2 with my 450 helicopter I bound it the satellites light is on it's plugged into the computer the red lights blinking many 7 hit the sticks on my receiver and none of the servers move I don't know what's going on

Tony

Staff member
I am having a very hard time reading what you posted without punctuation. Can you clarify and try to explain a little more?

Geena

Staff member
Menu 7 on the IKON2 is the tail setup page, I think. The blinking status light, means that the IKON is still in setup mode. Which would explain why the servos won`t move. Most FBL systems disable servo movement in certain pages during the setup procedure. Once you finish with the setup, they should move again.

It`s been a very long time since I set an IKON up, but here is a video that might help you out with you setup.

Man I couldn't even understand that sorry about that, you gotta be careful with that talk and text app. Thank you for the video Gina I watched it. It turns out that the satellite was bound to my transmitter but not bound to The Ikon now everything is working perfect. Well not perfect I have to redo the whole thing the servers are moving in the wrong direction but I'll get it

Tony

Staff member
Yea, talk to text has come a long way, but it's hard to get it to insert punctuation or to hit every word. There are others on the site that try and use it and I absolutely can not understand what is being posted.

Top Bottom