Servos Servos not initializing at the same time

scrc511

Hello folks, first of all many thanks to Lance at BK who helped me resolved the issue I've had in the past. I'm only posting this thread hoping I can help someone out there understand the problem. For someone out there with servos not initializing all the same time, and some people are saying its a servo firware issue well it's not. I've had this type of problem in my X3 using BK servos all around, for quite a bit I would have to re-cycle power on and off to get all my servos going. Emailed Mikado cause I'm using a Mini Vbar and they're so certain that it's a servo firmware issue. Emailed BK and told me that they never heard such thing, Lance over at BK recommended me using a more reliable BEC as he's 100% certain it's a power issue. He told me that Mini Vbar has a weak power bus and if u pair it with weak BEC and not enough power passes to the servos, it will cause them to not boot up or initialize all the same time. They recommended me using a more reliable BEC, now I'm using Western Robotics Super Mini G2 and works flawlessly, problem solved. So guys, it's a power issue not firmware. Thank you BK!

murankar

Staff member
Yeah the mini vbar has a weak power bus. I would avoid that gyro just for that reason. As for the firmware issue, no such thing. Servos either work or they don't.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom