Servos Servo spline matches

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Futaba servos I think have the same splines ..

Why do you ask?
Dubro makes servo arms that fit a lot of servos and they make a lot of sizes.. I am using Dubai arms on my whiplash 700 .. They are sturdy!!! Abd made for futaba servos .. Fit perfectly on my align ds610

cml001

I wanted to try a metal horn... Was looking at the quick uk... They have two different splines... One for spektrum/jr and one for hitec/multiplex. I was thinking futaba and hitec used the same... But I'm not sure and wanted confirmation before I ordered a set.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I wanted to try a metal horn... Was looking at the quick uk... They have two different splines... One for spektrum/jr and one for hitec/multiplex. I was thinking futaba and hitec used the same... But I'm not sure and wanted confirmation before I ordered a set.

Yes hitec and futaba are same as are align

damhdearg

Hey cml001 , one thing to consider is that with the plastic horns they break easier in crashes, like a sacrificial part that may prevent damage to the servo itself. Unlike metal which will stay intact and transfer the force to the servo. Easier to replace the horn than the servos internals. Its personnel preference though, its nice to have an easily accessible weak point in all aspects of heli mechanics. Another thing I learned from RCHelination lol.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I agree with that too.. metal stuf is shiny.. but I never use it on mine.. I use plastic all around on all birds

my warp came with carbon stiffners for servo horns.. I didnt use those either.. just plain plastic... I would rather loose a buck worth of plastic horn rather than 30 bucks worth of gears or worse my swash (upwards of 60 bucks on my 700)

cml001

Yeah I was considering the benefits of plastic horns... I don't kno... We shall see... May just leave it..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the help tho guys!

Top Bottom