Servos Servo Reccomendation Request

Lee

The Align servos are a good quality not too high price. Try the DS415, or the Savox SH0261MG for cyclic.

murankar

Staff member
The servos I have listed in my Sig are 12g digital metal geared servos. They have almost the same specs as the ds410 align servo. My tail servo is the equivalent to the ds520.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ds410's (discontinued ) but you can find used

Ds415's .. Just newer ds410

Or hitec 5065 ... Better quality than align servo IMO.. But still similar price range :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Tony

Staff member
Those look like some great servos Lee. Those things are VERY fast for a cyclic too lol. You could use that on a tail with great results.

Lee

I'm using the next ones up from those for the warp, the DS92A+ if i can change my order from the savox ones. They are coreless.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
ooooooooooooohhhhh mKS.. those are the beast! yeah.. dont those also fit the warp.. I have seen them in many pro birds!

Bruno

Thank you for your time and suggestions.
I ended up buying Align DS415M servos.
Should have them in the bird by next weekend.

Lee

I think they were the best option Bruno. Putting MKS servos on a heli worth less than they are is a bit overkill. Did you get a tail servo as well?

Bruno

The tail servo is an Align DS420. I have rebuilt parts of this heli. I use this heli to practice. I fly my Align 450 pro V2 otherwise when I am feeling more confident. I also practice with Phoenix flight simulator. For some reason I am in less pain when I crash the Storm (Trex Clone) than the thought of crashing the Trex. The Trex flight is awesome and way superior, smoother than the Storm. I have learned much about the sport between the a Helis. I have followed forum recommendations which are invaluable.

With Winter here.....I will dust off my Mcpx 2 and practice as well.

Happy flight!

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Man, don't go talking about flying the mcpx now lmao. I still need to get a new tail motor for mine.

Make sure to post up some flight video when you get these new servos in. I have never seen a storm that flies decent enough to upgrade like this. If you have one, I definitely want to see it.

Top Bottom