General servo making noise

chinvincible73

Hi ,I have a trex 450 se V2, the servo works great. I upgrade to flybarless with 3gx, I have futaba 14sg transmitter. once i hook everything up and set the servo to 1520 /Digital servo, I watch Tony's video about 10 times step by step, and my servo makes noise (buzz) get hot but it moves all (3) servo does that., then i took out the 3gx and the servo works fine. I tried the 3gx again with different servo from my Trex 600 and it is fine, I tested some E Flight micro servo from my old CP Pro and they are fine. I just dont want to buy new servo if it not the problem!!! thank you in advance!!!

Tony

Staff member
The 3GX is a 3 axis gyro and it's going to make the servos buzz. If you go into DIR mode, and they go quiet when you are not touching them, then there is no issue. And just an FYI, the 1520 is only for the tail. There is no way to change the cyclic center on the 3GX. But as long as they are only getting warm (under 90ºF motor temp) adn not hot (over 100ºF motor temp), then you are fine and it's completely normal.

And I moved this into the beginner help section. The lounge is for off topic chat only.

Top Bottom