Micro Servo issues

Hi all
Wondering if someone has an idea of what might be going wrong with my set up.
If got a second hand blade sr, not a great heli. I also have a dx8 transmitter.
When I bind , all the servos move up with the throttle, so that fine but the aleron movements are in the wrong direction e.g. stick left....left servo moves up...stick right...right servo moves up. I don't know what the issues is. Reversing dosent seem the be the answer as then all servos are moving wrong direction.
Any ideas appreciated.
Ta

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Lima. What FBL unit are you using? Each unit has it's own way to be set up. Is the unit a 3GX, Beast, Ikon and so on.

Hey there Lima. What FBL unit are you using? Each unit has it's own way to be set up. Is the unit a 3GX, Beast, Ikon and so on.
Hi D.o.g
It hasn't got one it's only got a flybars hence not the greatest heli. I brought it cheep as a hacker just to practice cp flying but as yet it's too leave the workshop!!!!!.
What about swash plate mix, I read somewhere some settings elev +100, Aleron -100 and pitch +100. Will this change the direction of the Aleron alone as I think this is my issue, I'll try when I get home.

Hi D.o.g
It hasn't got one it's only got a flybars hence not the greatest heli. I brought it cheep as a hacker just to practice cp flying but as yet it's too leave the workshop!!!!!.
What about swash plate mix, I read somewhere some settings elev +100, Aleron -100 and pitch +100. Will this change the direction of the Aleron alone as I think this is my issue, I'll try when I get home.
Hi D.O.G
Sorted my issues.
Still loads to learn. So much info to sift through.
Thanks.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Awesome. Yes there's a lot to learn. Need to have patience too. Any more questions along the way, just ask away. Enjoy your flights and remember :voidh:

Top Bottom