600 Servo Issues

orton21

Hey everyone, I'm having issues with my servos when I'm spooling up my 550E DFC. When I spool up my two front servos (PIT & AIL) start to move in opposite directions at about mid stick (one will go up the other will go down). This only happens during spool up not when I give it pitch with out motor power so i now its not a reversing issue. I have done all that i can think of. i will try and post a video of whats going on if no one can tell me what is happening. This is very strange and has never happened to me before. Thanks in advance.

orton21

Well after a little reading it think I might know what is going on. Im thinking that I'm getting vibration feedback to the 3GX. What do you guys think?

Tony

Staff member
Feedback was my first thought. Try layering some tape under it and also try initializing it on the surface you are going to take off from.

holtneil

HI they say to use a layer of tape then a metal plate and other layer of tape on high vibration set up , does it do it with the blades off , if it does then take the gyro off with its plate and hold it at the side of the heli and try it if its good it is 100% a vibration problem not just a bad gyro ( No blades tho you cant fly with Body parts missing )

Top Bottom