General Servo failure

I had a crash the other day when my heli ( blade 450x ) went out of control and fell out of the sky smashing the frame, i rebuilt it and went to set it up and discovered that the elevator servo was totally dead no response from it whatsoever hence reason for crash. Always good to find a fault. I went to flying club last night and i had a little vibration as it turned out i had tail blades too tight DOH. Changed battery and heli went out of control about 4 inches from the ground so i managed to avoid ay damage. It turned out the elevator servo was at fault again, i had replaced the servo with another one ad have ended up with the same fault, I am using the standard eflite servos. Has anyone had this problem with 2 servos breaking down within 2 flights or am i doing something wrong here. Any help would be appreciated as im at a total loss here.

murankar

Staff member
I would try both of those servos in another port on your gyro. If those servos are still acting screwy then replace the servos. If the problem goes away then your gyro is bad.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom