Self Introduction

Davidh

Hi all, my name is David and I live in a retirement village in the west of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. I have been flying helicopters and fixed wing aircraft for the last 3-4 years. I am a member of a group of guys where I live who have like interests. We are all beginners to this hobby and have had many problems in learning how to fly. Each week we go to a local 6 court basketball stadium so we can fly. We are slowly progressing with our skill level and are now getting outside to have a go. We all fly FP helicopters now with 2 of us make our first tentative steps into CP helicopters.
We are also hanging out for the local council to complete a very large complex of sporting fields opposite the village where we live. I am looking forward to being a member of this forum with the view of picking up skills and information which will help me move forward with my skill development.

Regards,

David.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Hey David, thanks for joining up. We will do all we can to help you and your flying buddies out in this hobby. Just let us know what you need to know or need help with.

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. We have the know how to help ya out. Glad to hear ya have a place to fly. I struggle with that on a daily basis.

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY DAVID man that is a good name but i guess i am biased since my oldest boy is named david and my middle name is david... lol but hey that is just me lol. one thing we live on here is videos and pictures post them up with questions whenever you are having troubles so as to help us better help you and your friends plus we just love to see our fellow friends show us how they are doing....

BOKI

Davidh; You picked a great site & everyone here will do there best to help you! The Best & Safe Flying!

Lee

G'day David,
Any thing you need just shout. Love Melbourne. Stayed in Cranbourne when i was there kitesurfing in Frankstone and St Kilda and down in Inverloch, beautiful.

Top Bottom