Seasons Greatings

murankar

Staff member
Not sure what's am doing today. I do know that I may not be on here over the next few days amino believe most of you too will be celebrating your holidays.

Merry Christmas and happy new year. Celebrate your Christmas the way you do.

If you have not done so please take the time to skip out on 1 caramel mocha frappe latte light whip dairy free creamer and donate it to someone like toys for tots. It truly makes a difference in some child's life.

Admiral

Thanks Uri, Merry Christmas to yourself and your family, and all the other RC-Help members hope you all have a great Christmas.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I just had a thought pop into my head. Up here, we are always hoping for a while xmas. I would like it to snow xmas morning and be GONE the next morning. Every show on TV has snow and every movie has snow. Keith, how is it done down under? Do you guys still watch what we have up here, or do you all have something completely different for down there?

And Merry Xm@$ to everyone.

Admiral

We sit around in our shorts and at around +/- 30° C (90°F) and watch the same Movies etc that you do, spend Christmas afternoon in the swimming pool if we can, lunch can vary the full traditional hot roast dinner with all the trimmings, a cold version of the same or a Seafood lunch. Being a very multi cultural country some people celebrate Christmas eve European style most of us Christmas day.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's awesome temps Admiral. Here where I'm at in Florida,"Sunshine state" it was 33 degrees this morning and high of 61 degrees. I'm in shorts too but my butt is staying inside Lol.

Admiral

Well it is mid-Summer here, our hottest day this month was last Saturday 22nd, it was 35.7 °C ( 96.3 °F) with 88% humidity with tropical thunder storms in the evening, some of the places inland exceeded 40 °C. It was hot out flying and the Motors, Batteries and stuff got warmer than normal so we knocked about 1 minute off our flight time to compensate.

Have a Great Christmas and enjoy the cooler weather, I spent a January in Duluth MN one year I know how cool it can get, it was a great experience though.

murankar

Staff member
We are at 33 f. No snow but cloudy. We are supposed to get a storm tomorrow from what heard. I would love a white Christmas but I won't hold my breath. I have not seen a white Christmas since the 80s.

Top Bottom