General Scale with align t-Rex 450 flybar

Warbreed

Banned
I got this and looking for a guide to build it.it's a spare one but not sure how to put it up so hoping some might can help,either with a guide or so.14872630732672054908649.jpg 1487263163107-1595523485.jpg

Warbreed

Banned
Thanks but got bygger issues atm ;( binding and s.. after engine smoke.so testet another one and all seem just wrong;( bad idea to fire it up in door got too hot

holtneil

The receiver is powered off the BEC in the ESC this gives the receiver 5 volts this will in turn power the servo and gyro , so waht Tony said about getting another ESC as the old one may be the Problem

Warbreed

Banned
As told to Tony i so close to go bk to 4 Channels lol and some i dont understand...esc on heli ?? My walkera 150 fpv burn that..but it was close to motor/engine...i only see receiver servos and a gyro on this...and gyro this has when look it up i see ppl use it on Cars....so what do u actually mean by esc ?

Warbreed

Banned
As said....All worked correctly even set My dx6i as rc help guide in YouTube...but ofc May be other thing also got to hot as engine..

holtneil

The ESC is what you plug the battery into on your video the 3 power leads go to the motor from the ESC and the servo lead goes to the throttle channel on the receiver this will then power the receiver, but it looks like its not bound to the transmitter as the light is flashing

Top Bottom