Scale Helicopter Day

Heliman450

Hi all as promised, hopefully a successful video upload. Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed the day. Well done Flug-box.ch!

Flug box Scale Heli Day - YouTube

I took about 15 minutes of video to get this edited down version. It looks like I'll probably be buying the AVS software, hence, the watermark that should disappear in future.

Admiral

That's a great model looks and sounds like the real thing, if it had a scale pilot sitting at the controls you wouldn't be able to pick it from a real one.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
That's one awesome bird you have their. Looks and sounds great Heliman450. I'm jealous!

Heliman450

That's one awesome bird you have their. Looks and sounds great Heliman450. I'm jealous!

Hi D.O.G., unfortunately not mine, but as I progress into the world of scale helicopters it could possibly be the one that I want (could make a tune out of that line :biggrin1:).

What I particularly liked about it having seen two at the event is the raw simplicity of it. I had been thinking Bell 430, however, now that I've seen a Lama in the flesh so to speak, I'm thinking "if you've got a turbine, why not flaunt it?". The idea of hiding it away in a box and covering it with insulation seems such a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a great model looks and sounds like the real thing, if it had a scale pilot sitting at the controls you wouldn't be able to pick it from a real one.

Exactly what I thought when I first spotted it at the event. The commentator said it's only been in service for about a month so maybe the creator didn't get round to it. When the time comes for me to make the decision it's one of the first things on my "must have" list. If you're interested, a spectator next to me also posted his video of it, obviously more skilled with a video camera than me. However, his five minutes weren't so dynamic as mine (in my humble opinion).

Nade

Hi all as promised, hopefully a successful video upload. Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed the day. Well done Flug-box.ch!

Flug box Scale Heli Day - YouTube

I took about 15 minutes of video to get this edited down version. It looks like I'll probably be buying the AVS software, hence, the watermark that should disappear in future.

Heliman450, a beautiful machine!!! Can't wait to get my Bell47G in the air. Got a ways to go before I'm ready. Thanks for sharing!

murankar

Staff member
Nice bird. Yeah that would be a nice build. Although I don't have the patience for it. Good luck if you go that route.

Top Bottom