Kits Sbach 342 50e 3d 55"

Jag291

I recently acquired the SBACH342 50E 3D 55" ARF Plane, it seems the plane came with a build disk that is bad and I need a little help with figuring out what servos to use for the plane. It says it requires 5 servos but that is all I can find about it. Anyone have this plane in the 1400mm 55" version that would guide me in this quest?

Derek

I'll be that's gonna be a super sweet plane!!! Do you know the manufacturer's name? Perhaps you can Google the manufacturer and find a PDF manual.

Derek

That's an electric plane, right? It said that it needs 5 servos....I imagine there is one for each aileron, one for the rudder, and then one servo for each elevator half. The two servos for the elevator halves would be joined by a "Y" connector that would plug into the elevator channel on the rx.

I did find this manual:

http://www.pilot-rc.com/Upload/201110070923.pdf

It's not the exact same, but similar. Maybe you could use it for reference.

I hope this helps!.....maybe....

Jag291

That is awesome my friend, that will help me a ton. How Would I go about figuring out what servos to buy for it? I have some 620DMG-HS/9441 Turnigy™ 620DMG High Torque - DS/MG 10.6kg / 0.13sec / 52g but they are too tall to fit into the wings for ailerons.

Derek

well, I think you are gonna have to measure the holes that you have for your servos. Then, you may have to Google search that plane, as best you can. See if you can find a plane that is the same or very similar. See if specific servos are listed or detailed. Then, you can either get those same servos or get servos with similar speed and torque specs.

In this listing.....Sbach 342-50e 1530mm (ARF) (UK Warehouse) details call for High Torque Metal Gear standard size servos. I don't know how you feel about Hobby King servos. I was just using this Hobby King listing as reference because the plane is similar.

Tony

Staff member
I am running Hitec HS82MG's in my 50" Edge. Not sure if that is the size your plane is going to use or not. best thing you can do is take a wing to your LHS and test fit some servos. There are better servos than I'm running (so I found out later...). Mine are a little larger than mini servos, but not as big as standard servos.

Derek

That's a real good idea...taking a wing into the hobby shop and test fitting servos.

JensBurger

May i know all the specifications of all the components of your Aircraft kit?
Which MCU it contains and what type of battery it uses?
Also what are the other components, specially motors and its drivers?

Top Bottom