General Sat

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
It depends what you are using it for? If it's for a quad here you go Spektrum RC DSMX Serial Receiver 3.3V (Replacement) [SPM4647] | Airplanes

If it's for a heli or plane, it's not a spektrum but it's compatible https://www.buddyrc.com/lemon-rx-dsmx-compatible-diversity-satellite.html

I use this for my quads Spektrum RC DSMX Quad Race Receiver w/Diversity [SPM4648] | FPV Racing

BTW, if your interested in trying out the Lemon RX, I have one I can send you. Just pay for shipping. It's about $3 95. I live about 4 hrs south of you :).

Tony

Staff member
I was going to suggest using LemonRx for saving some money. Don't know if I would put it on anything larger than a 450, but definitely a choice to save some money on smaller models.

Tony

Staff member
The one quad sat that Ivan posted is pretty much it below that price. Less than that.. well we just talked about that lol.

buel williams

The one quad sat that Ivan posted i,s pretty much it below that price. Less than that.. well we just talked about that lol.
Spektrum JR DSM2 Satellite Remote Receiver For Speaktrum AR6210 AR8000 AR9020 | eBay

I’m thinking of going Lemon Rx in the future.. I can’t seem to afford $34 per satellite.. there are some real cheap satellite receivers on eBay ($6 a pop), but I don’t know how good they are..
I/I'll just get second job and stick with spektrum

Top Bottom