Sad day!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well today was a sad day indeed! I'm in process of moving. So I had to start somewhere. Today I packed up my RC Model shop in my basement. Didn't really hit me till I packed away my DX-8. Then the sadness creeped in. Up till now I've just been pissed off. Oh well. I hope the basement in my new digs will be ok for my new shop. I know I'm getting the whole basement cause the other tenant dosen't use the basement. But it's awfully dirty down there! It's going to need lots of disinfecting and dehumidifying! Good thing I have a dehumidifier! Oh well. I'm planning to get into my own place next year. My accountant and I are going to work on getting my credit straightened out and I'll be looking for a place in the country next spring! Sick of landlords and the bull you have to go through with them. Next I'm going to start on packing up my garage! Not looking forward to that at all!

Tony

Staff member
If you are wanting to buy a house, take it from me, START NOW!!!!!!! I don't care if your credit score is 300, START NOW!!! My credit is no where near good, but I was able to get two brand new cars, a brand new house and even a Harley. Is it the house that I want? Nope. But it's a roof over my families head that we can call home for now. in the next 10 years, we will have the house that we really want. Use your mortgage to help build your credit.

Do NOT just go to one lender. I can assure you, they are going to turn you down. Shop around. You may have to pay 6-8% in interest, but you can refinance in a year or two. But you need to START NOW!!!

And yes, having to pack up your Rc stuff is hard. I know I was lost without my Rc stuff when it was packed up, but look at me now. It's just sitting there. However, if you need someone to keep your quad flying, all you have to do is send it down. I will fly the hell out of that thing!!! :biggrin1:

Lee

We rent a small apartment. One bedroom, living room and bathroom. Thats it. No space for anything.
I wish we could afford to buy a place :(
Good luck with your move Sam.

Graham Lawrie

Chin up Sam:) better times ahead. I rent my house, could never afford one, it is a house owned by the factory where I served my apprenticeship, they cant throw me out but I will never own it unless I win the lottery:)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I here you Graham. But if your paying rent you can pay for a house! I lost my house through a divorce few years ago. I just think it's time I get back into one before I'm to old to pay for it if that hasn't already passed! Lol. Like I've said I've been here for 4 years. Thought I'd be here forever. What a kick in the pants! I've been packing up my garage today. Man I can hardly move I'm so sore! Lol

Top Bottom