Ryan

Lillyryan

Hi all I am new to the forum but have just been looking through and it's incredibly enlightening.
I am currently upgrading tree 600 nitro to DFC with a 3gx and could use some pointers.

Will be nice to chat to you all

Ryan

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. Go head and post up in the helicopter 600 forum with any questions. Also since you want 3gx watch Tony's videos on setup of that gyro.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Ryan.

I did get your email on the email issue (yeah, that made sense, right? lmao) and send you an email back. Let me know if you need me to make that change for you or if you can do it in your control panel (RC-Help.com)

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
Okay, the email just kicked back to me so I will be looking into this during the weekend. They are killing me at work this week. Should have already been asleep and I'm just getting started on "other" work lol. Let me know what you need me to do in your account. Just send me an email. I get them, but I guess I can't send them.

Lillyryan

hi yes sorry. I was trying to log in on other devices but it says my password is incorrect? I wanted to reset it but it wont allow me to?

cheers
Ryan

Lillyryan

Seem to have sorted the log in ok now thanks. Just logged the computer out and then it let me log everything back in. Weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony

Staff member
Glad you got it sorted. I have been very busy at work and just now have a chance to sit down with a cup of coffee and catch up on the forum. Let me know if you have any other issues or questions.

Top Bottom