General Rx help...

Hello all. I loved my Spektrum AR7100R receiver with rev limiter but they no longer make it nor can I find a decent one to buy. It was so simple. Does anyone know of a substitute I could use with my nitro Raptor? I wish I could say “money is no object” here but it seriously is. Dr’s get most of any money I get so I‘lol have to save up for anythin suggested
Thanks for the help. I’m hopeful I’ll get this Raptor flying before I wind up back in the old hospital. I hate that place, can’t have no helis or nothing in there.

Geena

Staff member
I really liked the AR7100Rs myself, back in my Spektrum days. They always worked so well, but they are becoming unobtainium now. If you can`t find an AR 7100R, a really good (and inexpensive) alternative would be an Align G600 governor. They work very well with Spektrum, they`re pretty easy to find, and very easy to set up. They hold RPM really good too. I may even have one I can send ya.

Well Bless your heart bud. If you do, shoot, let me know. I sure could use a little good luck about now. My hearing for my disability is in March and both Dr’s and lawyer says ill get it, just have to play their game (stupidity at it’s best), but then, I’d pay you back. Even if nothing more but a gift but no worries if you can’t. I’m just trying to enjoy as much as I can while I can... ya know :)

Geena

Staff member
I`ll check my parts bin tomorrow, and let you know. I`m about 99% sure I have one. Not sure if I have a sensor for it or not, but I should. I rarely toss anything out. because someone might need ir. My husband has accused me of being a pack rat a few times. LMBO. But I will let you know if I have one and if I do, I`ll send it to you.

Geena

Staff member
Steve..... I do have an Align G600, AND a sensor. The sensor is a back plate sensor, that will work with 50-90 size engines as long as the engine does not have a steel liner in the back plate. All I need from you, is to PM your address to me, so I can send them to you.

Top Bottom