Cameras RunCam Swift FPV Camera IR Sensitive Review Banggood

Tony

Staff member
I was given an opportunity to review a little FPV camera and I jumped on it. What I didn't expect is what I received. This has to be one of the best little cameras I have ever tried. It is a CCD camera, mine is IR Sensitive so it will do much better in low light and will even work in the pitch dark with IR LED to illuminate your surroundings. Do I suggest flying at night, hell no lol, but you could with this camera.

If you would like better image quality (better colors) then you can get an IR Block lens for this camera and have the best of both worlds.

Have a watch and tell me what you think!

Here is the link to the camera ---> Runcam Swift 600TVL DC 5 to 17V Horizontal Fov 90 Mini FPV PAL Camera IR Sensitive with 2.8MM Lens Sale - Banggood.com

Run Cam Swift IR Sensitive Review Banggood - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
I tried to sell you one, but you called me all sorts of names and hung up on me... lmao.

It is a fantastic camera though. I can't wait until my goggles get here so that I can REALLY test it out. And yes, I will have a video on that as well.

Tony

Staff member
Oh hell yea it will!!! And I can't wait to toss that thing around the sky. I might even get my Runner 250 in the air if I can get a VRX that will accept it's channels. I really want to play with that one. But maybe not as much as my 250 lmao. I just want to get back into FPV again. I miss it.

Tasajara

Love the RunCam brand of cameras. I have 3 now, RunCam Swift 2, RunCam Mini and the Rotor Riot RunCam.
The Swift 2 has a built in VBAT signal wire input. So you can see you pack voltage in flight with out an extra OSD Board, it's pretty cool.
The RunCam Mini is just the same as the swift but smaller, I will be putting it on my Second RaceFlight Quad with a Space 1 One 220x frame.10 - 220x.JPG RunCams 2.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I will have to look into the Runcam Swift 2. I like the option of having the pack voltage on the screen without the extra weight of an OSD. Even though I do have a minimumosd or whatever it is called. That thing is tiny

Top Bottom