Rookie at work

Bae Hawk

Just wanted to say what an awesome job you guys are doing with this site! I've been watching as many videos as I can and learning better ways of building these foamies. Thank You!
Ive crashed a few planes in my time and still keep plugging away at it, its an addiction. One plane I hope to fly again soon is my baby, rebuilt and waiting for me.

VID00018.jpgVID00003.jpgFirst foamy.jpgooops.jpgready for flight no. 2.jpg

VID00018.jpg

VID00003.jpg

First foamy.jpg

ooops.jpg

ready for flight no. 2.jpg

BOKI

Bae hawk; Looks like you are good at building & flying & the guy's here will help you out! I'm just new into Rc so I don't know to much yet! But learning quite a bit on the site from everyone! Welcome & The Best ! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Last edited:

Derek

I hear ya!!! I've crashed a fair share of planes this year and I'm quite sure that I'm not done crashing yet, lol...but when you do get that "one" very successful flight with a good landing...you just get that feeling of, "Hell yeah!!! Look what I just did!!!" It's quite satisfying and rewarding. Definitely an addiction/obsession, lol.

I like your pics, too. Good looking planes...with the exception of number 4. That's showing a great example of when gravity take over....but we've all been there, lol

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Thanks for joining up. Looks like you have some great planes there. Love the jet as well. Sucks that you put it in though. Did you happen to get it on video? we love video :biggrin1:

Again, welcome to the site. Hope to see many post from you on those planes and a lot more. Any questions, just ask.

Bae Hawk

Like they say try and try again lol! A buddy of mine got me hooked and now I can't put it down and enjoying every minute. Your not to far from me as far as location.. Just hoping the snow holds out a bit longer to get some more flights in on days off. The cause of the crash of my Bae Hawk is too much aileron throw, dummy me set them for 50% which put her into a roll trying to turn, proved that on a simulator using the same plane- should only be around 15%....DUH! LOL Its all good I've leard from my mistakes.

Tony

Staff member
Not far? Where are you located? and we have all had those times when the aircraft responds much faster than we expect. From my experience, it never ends well. Thankfully for me, it's always happened with a foamie.

Lee

Welcome to the site dude. I love the BAE Hawk. I use to live in Cyprus next to the Red arrows training site. We use to get 3 or 4 Aerial displays every day in the Spring as they were training for the seasons air shows. Awesome site to see.

Bae Hawk

Hi Toni- I was actually telling mountiandewdude76 ,I thought. By the looks he's in Indiana and I'm in western suburbs of Chicago. Sorry no video's of the Bae Hawk crash but I do have some from a $20 camera I have. I'm in the process of building a foamy and will be posting some pics and hopefully a video of its flight soon.

wolfman76

man i love that hawk would love to find a kit of it that i can put my 90mm EDF in do it up black with realistic flames.... and i think i am closer to you Bae Hawk i live in hammond

- - - Updated - - -

man i love that hawk would love to find a kit of it that i can put my 90mm EDF in do it up black with realistic flames.... and i think i am closer to you Bae Hawk i live in hammond do you ever fly at kickapoo wood with the chicago model masters i have a couple of guys that fly there i know... OH YEAH AND WELCOME TO THE RCH FAMILY we are a friendly bunch!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom