General REMOVING CLUTCH BELL

JEFF

Hi im new on here, so forgive me if this has already been addressed. is there an easy/easier way to remove clutrch bell on a raptor 60?, so i can either re-line it, or replace it.
many thanks

Rackman

Hello Jeff & welcome to the RC-Help web Site. i see you haven't had any Replies as of yet but i noticed a few Videos on YouTube you might be able to use to help you along ,,

(how to install a clutch linear for you nitro helicopter Thunder Tiger Raptor)​

This was one of the headings i found that might help you their. I myself have never messed with one.. and I'm sure others will chime in to help.. but check that out and see if its something to help you along .. Good Luck & again welcome aboard .. :)

Rackman

sorry that that's not the right video. i can't seem to find it now.. really i meant well but can't be of any help.. I'll keep looking .. the big Dogs will Help you I'm sure they all have different time that they pop in, but hey bud Best of Luck.. I better head back to the Recliner and stay quit...LOL

Rackman

Thanks Adirmal.. I new I could count on you to be there for him..I know to leave it to the pro's..

JEFF

Hello Jeff & welcome to the RC-Help web Site. i see you haven't had any Replies as of yet but i noticed a few Videos on YouTube you might be able to use to help you along ,,

(how to install a clutch linear for you nitro helicopter Thunder Tiger Raptor)​

This was one of the headings i found that might help you their. I myself have never messed with one.. and I'm sure others will chime in to help.. but check that out and see if its something to help you along .. Good Luck & again welcome aboard .. :)
thank you for your help :orange:

Top Bottom