Remodling Man cave

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey all, I new that ferret will get me brownie points. I have one half of a spare bedroom for my bird to work on, which is fine. Now my wife let me have the closet too. I'm in the process of turning the closet to part of my heli hangout room.P1270005.jpg P1270006.jpg I should have it done by tomorrow evening. I needed to hang my birds instead of placing them on the shelf. P1270007.jpg

P1270005.jpg

P1270006.jpg

P1270007.jpg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Early this morning/late last night :confused1:, I finally finished the closet for my birds. I even put a table with wheels so I can move it around if I have too. This will work for me.P1280009.jpgP1280010.jpg

P1280009.jpg

P1280010.jpg

holtneil

Hi D.O.G nice man cave only 2 problems I can see , No pool table and were is the BAR , only joking my friend really nice was worth the time you put in

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi D.O.G nice man cave only 2 problems I can see , No pool table and were is the BAR , only joking my friend really nice was worth the time you put in
Hey holtneil, thanks. Yeah, there's no room for a pool table :puppy_dog_eyes: and for the bar.....well...... I had to give alcohol :sad0147: due to dying from alcohol poisoning, TWICE. Once in a helicopter on the way to the Hospital and the other was in the ICU :facepalm: That was almost eight years ago on July 12 2008. I know that it was the right thing to due. :twothumbsup:. The cave keeps everything organized for me and the wife likes it, :kiss: because it's Neat and Tidy like she said and she's right, again :banghead:

trainrider06

Hey holtneil, thanks. Yeah, there's no room for a pool table :puppy_dog_eyes: and for the bar.....well...... I had to give alcohol :sad0147: due to dying from alcohol poisoning, TWICE. Once in a helicopter on the way to the Hospital and the other was in the ICU :facepalm: That was almost eight years ago on July 12 2008. I know that it was the right thing to due. :twothumbsup:. The cave keeps everything organized for me and the wife likes it, :kiss: because it's Neat and Tidy like she said and she's right, again :banghead:

Nice D.O.G.! like it! Oh never never ever ever let a woman know she's right!!! LOL

trainrider06

Haha I hear ya! Yeah that's why today after my house key broke off in the dang door, I went and got one of those keyless entry locks and put it on....since she's mentioned how she'd love to have one on the door before...cut into my heli budget, but figured in the long run it'll come around...:).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Haha I hear ya! Yeah that's why today after my house key broke off in the dang door, I went and got one of those keyless entry locks and put it on....since she's mentioned how she'd love to have one on the door before...cut into my heli budget, but figured in the long run it'll come around...:).

ABSOLUTELY, Why do you think i got her that ferret. She let me have the rest of the spare room for my helis. Basically.... I scratch her back and she scratch my back, if I have an itch. Lol

Diver9543

Hey there Rodney. That's how I butter the biscuit. If every once in awhile I give her a atta girl..... I get brownie points. :wink:

A wise woman (my late wife) once told me, "It's hard to kiss the lips at night that has been chewing on your butt all day".
Good looking man cave.

Jerry

Top Bottom