Power Supply's Refurbished or New UPS

Hey guys,

You have inspired me to build a charging station. I am currently only running 3S batteries but I have decided that my next helicopter is the T-Rex 500 pro DFC. I am looking at purchasing the Icharger 3010B to handle parallel charge of 6S batteries. I plan on following the video provided my Tony for my power supply.

My question, is it ok to purchase the DPS 600PB refurbished or should I purchase a new one???? I have found refurbished one for $25.00 and I have also found a set of 2 used on ebay for $35.00?? I would think that refurbished is more of a guarantee than used??

What do you think?

Thanks

Slobberdog

First if you are only looking at 6s packs I would go for the 306b as the only difference is the 3010b can do 10s,

The used / refurbished units are pretty much the same, when they say refurb'd they are checked and cleaned off, these units are pretty bullet proof, and most have bought the 2 for $25 deals,

Hope this helps

Slobberdog

No probs, I bought the 3010b but pretty much only cos it was the only one available in the UK when I wanted the charger,

Another question,

I see that these come without the power cords. Where are you guys getting your power cords? when I google a power cord for it all I get is the UPS's????

Top Bottom