Recent Forum Issues

Tony

Staff member
I want to apologize to everyone about the recent forum issues we have had and/or are having. We are working on the server and with this work, you may find some issues like PHP errors, double posting and forumrunner not working for a while. We are working hard to get these issues resolved as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please post up in this thread.

Graham Lawrie

I want to apologize to everyone about the recent forum issues we have had and/or are having. We are working on the server and with this work, you may find some issues like PHP errors, double posting and forumrunner not working for a while. We are working hard to get these issues resolved as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please post up in this thread.

Hi Tony/Lee, seeing a few issues at my end thought my pc was actiong up:) Lee, never saw the gyro comment, keep getting"illegal thread link" quote due to the server problems on the site at the moment:)

Whirlybird

I wondered what all the weird things happening were.

Seems to be duplications when you post and I just "Reply With Quote" on Lee's classified Thread and that did not work right :dunno: (I did that here to just to test it again)

- - - Updated - - -

I wondered what all the weird things happening were.

Seems to be duplications when you post and I just "Reply With Quote" on Lee's classified Thread and that did not work right :dunno: (I did that here to just to test it again)

- - - Updated - - -

Well at least the "Quote" thingy worked here :)

- - - Updated - - -

Well at least the "Quote" thingy worked here :)

Last edited:

Derek

ooo, ooo, i wanna test it too, lol

- - - Updated - - -

ooo, ooo, i wanna test it too, lol

Tony

Staff member
I'm actually having issues just getting into this thread. I had to fire up firefox just to get in here to read it. Unfortunately this is beyond my abilities to fix and is located on the server side of things. If this was my own server, I would be trying to fix it since I'm home. But seeing as this server is no where near me, I will just have to wait for the host to fix it. I hope everyone can remain patient.

and Gaba (the one who has a man crush on me and didn't change that title for over a week :lmao:), what was that picture you tried to post and what warnings did you receive?

Tony

Staff member
I'm actually having issues just getting into this thread. I had to fire up firefox just to get in here to read it. Unfortunately this is beyond my abilities to fix and is located on the server side of things. If this was my own server, I would be trying to fix it since I'm home. But seeing as this server is no where near me, I will just have to wait for the host to fix it. I hope everyone can remain patient.

and Gaba (the one who has a man crush on me and didn't change that title for over a week :lmao:), what was that picture you tried to post and what warnings did you receive?

Derek

hmmm...man crush, eh?

lets move on, shall we, lol

I hope the host can fix this issue. I thought something was wrong on my end, at first, because I was seeing that I was getting the double posting. Then, I saw that some others were getting it, too.

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm...man crush, eh?

lets move on, shall we, lol

I hope the host can fix this issue. I thought something was wrong on my end, at first, because I was seeing that I was getting the double posting. Then, I saw that some others were getting it, too.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I have been messing with Cricket Boy for a while putting stuff in his sig and user title lmao. He kept changing his sig but never changed his user title lmao. I had "I have a man crush on Tony" on there lmao. Now you see what is on there hahahahaha. I pick on him because he is like a brother from another mother. I thought I pissed him off with the whole Cricket boy thing, then he said it was funny so it was GAME ON again hehehehe.

callsign4223

Staff member
You know, next time I go to Texas Gaba is going to send something back with me, his cricket bat to beat you upside your head!!!

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

- - - Updated - - -

You know, next time I go to Texas Gaba is going to send something back with me, his cricket bat to beat you upside your head!!!

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
That was the message I was getting from the Forum Runner app. I am still seeing it. I guess you know about this issue already..

AND TONY.. Matt is right! YOU are in big trouble :D :D :p

- - - Updated - - -

That was the message I was getting from the Forum Runner app. I am still seeing it. I guess you know about this issue already..

AND TONY.. Matt is right! YOU are in big trouble :D :D :p

stokke

This is a double post :D

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it didn't work when it's supposed to :D LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it didn't work when it's supposed to :D LOL

- - - Updated - - -

OMG :facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

OMG :facepalm:

Derek

grrrrr!! that sucks. Well, I'm sure that Tony will get it fixed this weekend. It's gonna suck severely when RCH goes down during this time.

Tony

Staff member
All of this is caused by a bad Apache.php configuration. The current host reverted back to the old apache that we were running and some things have been resolved. However we are still moving servers because I'm not going to deal with these issues like this again. I have received a LOT of emails, PM's and replies about this and none of them were in that great of a "mood" when they were telling me about the issues lol.

So I'm going to spend more money every month for another server just to keep this site running smooth from now on to the best of my abilities. Lee, Gaba and I are all going to be going through the forum to try and clean up all of the double posting issues so we can get rid of any trace that this happened. It will just take some time.

I'm still working on the new server trying to get it setup and once I do, I will be closing the forum and making all of the required backups. I will try to make this as fast as possible.

Top Bottom