600 receiver help needed

bigwrench

Can anyone tell me does the either the 7200BX or 7300BX have stability mode built in. If not then what gyro would anyone recommend that won't break the bank and have stability mode.
As always thanks for your help.

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I do not believe they do for free. In fact, I think you can only get on the AR7210 now but could be wrong. A system that won't break the bank and works very well is the Spirit. I have three systems; you can get it for under 200 usd. iKON also has it for under 200. The MAXX is another.

bigwrench

I do not believe they do for free. In fact, I think you can only get on the AR7210 now but could be wrong. A system that won't break the bank and works very well is the Spirit. I have three systems; you can get it for under 200 usd. iKON also has it for under 200. The MAXX is another.
Thanks for the prompt reply. I will look into Ikon thanks again.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Can anyone tell me does the either the 7200BX or 7300BX have stability mode built in. If not then what gyro would anyone recommend that won't break the bank and have stability mode.
No they don't but they do have fail safe :wink:

buel williams

Yes fail safe and if set up correct solid as a rock. Program button and lights no need for PC.

Smoggie

All fail safe does it return servos to a pre-set condition upon signal loss. This wont prevent a crash. Not at all similar to a stabilisation or 'rescue' feature.

The Brain2 / ikon2 or Spirit are options that have stabilisation and 'rescue' functionality included in the price. The AR7200, AR7300, Microbeast and Vbar don't have that capability at all. The AR7210, Microbeast Plus and Mikado Neo do have the capability but you have to pay about $100 extra to enable it.

Personally i think the Spirit range has the best stabilisation and rescue capability of all FBL systems. None of these FBL require a PC to make field adjustments. They all have integration capability with the transmitter so you can adjust them from the Tx.

Top Bottom