real old new be

sherpa

Hi there! Glad to be here! Most of the other forums I have tried are not as helpful as I had hoped. I'm sure i'm in the right place now! I own two quads, a La trax Alias and a scratch built dead cat 450 size with a KK2 lcd board and just bought a Spektrum Dx6i that I love but it proving to be somewhat troublesome for me to program but that's an other story! Just wanted to introduce myself. By the way I live in Michigan in the USA!

Stambo

Welcome to the forum sherpa.
You are definitely in the right place, you will find everyone here really friendly and helpful.
Post your question in the right place and someone here is bound to have an answer for you. :)

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY SHERPA!!!!! welcome neighbor from NW Indiana (Hammond) to be exact 15 mins from chitown baby glad to have you buddy and for sure you are in the right forum now... never a stupid or overly asked question her my friend i too was in the same situation as you with the other forums but have found my permanent home with rc-help love this forum and Tony's videos are rock solid... and never be afraid to ask any question at all always someone very willing to assist...

Top Bottom