RE: Excitement!

Tony

Staff member
Damn, I'm going to have to suck it up and fly that 600 more now lmao. They are taking over your house.... Looking good!

Tony

Staff member
This dudes monthly fuel bill is going to be higher than mine with two Camaro's and an Avalanche lmao.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
LMAO! I couldn't resist with the deal. Damm! what have I got into. but of course one will have to go later to make up.

wolfman76

man i am loving the g4 man that bird is gorgeous... i tell you what you can go ahead and ship it here i take care of it for you... lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
beautiful collection.. where did you snag all that? dont tell me a deal like you gobby ?

Derek

WOW!!! That's a gorgeous collection! Very very nice!!! I'm loving that G4!!!

i wanna see some flying videos, lol!!!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
That's right GABA..the owner has commited to buy a 139" wing span plane and need funds right away, so I couldn't pass on deal. Anyone looking for Trex700 lol

- - - Updated - - -

WOW!!! That's a gorgeous collection! Very very nice!!! I'm loving that G4!!!

i wanna see some flying videos, lol!!!

Derek..one day I will get a Go-Pro or something, then I can post vids. as for now funds will be going towards an IKON. Why? Well for starters the price and the product is awesome and it has save the Gobby three times..yes three times on field practice of chaos. People one word if you are going to practice CHAOS .."Orientation".

Karubah

That's one very NICE! Fleet.:drool::drool: your going to be busier than a one armed man making rissoles flying those beauties all in the one day. Now how much is a 50 gallon drum of fuel?. Lol

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
LOL...I got a question for ya fellas..If you had a choice to keep either the Raptor G4 or the Trex 700, which will you keep? just asking cause I might get rid of one.

Tony

Staff member
I would keep the Align. I like the design of the Align over the G4. IMO, the G4 just doesn't look like a competition level machine with that canopy.

Tony

Staff member
That is why I feel it is your DUTY to donate it to Rc-Help to put towards a good cause :biggrin1: :chuckles:

Top Bottom