RCH T-shirts that Tony made for me

Derek

These shirts are awesome! I like the feel of the material. Very light weight. The vinyl print turned out very well and I love the red print on the white shirt. I had Tony make two shirts for me and I've already placed my order with him for another two shirts.

here are some photos:

S1030001.JPGS1030003.JPGS1030004.JPGS1030005.JPGS1030006.JPGS1030007.JPG

I love the shirts, Tony! Thanks!!!

S1030001.JPG

S1030003.JPG

S1030004.JPG

S1030005.JPG

S1030006.JPG

S1030007.JPG

Tony

Staff member
It's my pleasure Derek. For those that are wanting them, all you have to do is let me know. I think I'm going to stay away from the cotton and go with polyester from now on. This shirt is a Starter shirt and is made to wick away moisture and keep you very cool. Cotton, I might bring back in the winter since it's a much warmer shirt. However, if you want cotton, I will still do them.

Derek

Yeah man....these shirts are very nice!!! Lightweight and comfortable....and they look good, too, lol.

wolfman76

How much us tony and you only doing white? Possibly black with red like the cotton one I got or might I suggest blue with orange lettering or orange with blue (just a suggestion) wink lol

Tony

Staff member
For you Graham? $350. And that is pronounced "Tree Fiddy" hahahahaahahha.

Let me do some checking.

Tony

Staff member
How much us tony and you only doing white? Possibly black with red like the cotton one I got or might I suggest blue with orange lettering or orange with blue (just a suggestion) wink lol

Kyle, because these are more premium, I'm thinking about charging $20 a shirt. But, I"m still shopping around for the best price. I want to bring that price down. Like I said above, these are Starter shirts, and Starter LOVES their shirts lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Like I said, give me some time to find the best price. The ones that I did for Derek I purchased retail which jacks up the price. If I can find these wholesale and order something like 50 of them at a time, then I can bring the price down. Shipping is another issue. These shirts are a little heavier than cotton so shipping is a little higher. But again, looking into this.

Tony

Staff member
The reason I have not mailed anything over seas is because the cheapest I can do it is about $20. So if I can get the price of the shirt down to $15USD each, that would be a total of $50 for two shirts. To me, that is unacceptable. And I have no idea how to get the price down.

Tony

Staff member
I'm guessing because they have a commercial account with the shipping companies. Whereas I do not.

Dirk

Great looking t's Tony. I want one too. When you have finalized a price, please let me know.

Tony

Staff member
The price I have locked in pretty solid. Well, within $5 anyway. It's the shipping that is going to kill me! I'm trying though. I didn't invest in all of this again to just toss it to the side. And trust me, I put a LOT of money into this!!!

Tony

Staff member
I know bro. Just trying to save us all money. I would love nothing more than to get the RCH logo out all over the world.

Top Bottom