RCH Lanyards (Neck Strap) IN STOCK NOW!

Tony

Staff member
As of this morning, the RCH lanyards are in stock and ready for order. Any order made this weekend will ship out early next week. At this time, we have 25 lanyards in stock so get yours today while they last.

For those that are wanting to order a shirt with the lanyard, I will have those printed up this weekend if everything goes as planned. The rain may keep me inside, and what better way to spend the weekend than working on the new store.

As usual, any and all ideas on what you would like to see are welcome. There is only one way for us to know what you guys want, and that is to hear it directly from you.

Tony

Staff member
I will try to remember to PM you lol. I had the wife pick up some 2x shirts just for you. Now I just need to create the file (lost the other one) and get them printed up. Once the file is created it shouldn't take long to get it on the shirt and boxed up. You did say you wanted one black, one gray and a lanyard, correct?

Tony

Staff member
I am working on getting everything together for international orders. Shipping will be a few bucks higher but i will make it happen. Trying to get all of the shipping queries setup in the store right now. It's just taking longer than expected because of all of the options you have to fill in.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I will try to remember to PM you lol. I had the wife pick up some 2x shirts just for you. Now I just need to create the file (lost the other one) and get them printed up. Once the file is created it shouldn't take long to get it on the shirt and boxed up. You did say you wanted one black, one gray and a lanyard, correct?

Yes that's right! Lol you better remember! Ha ha he he!

Tony

Staff member
Trust me sam, this is going to happen this time. Last time was a nightmare with trying to screen print without the proper equipment. Now I have the proper equipment and because I'm making the shirts myself, it will save not only me money, but the savings are passed onto you guys as well. Looks like I'm going to have another busy weekend lmao.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Cool! Least your home. I've been ready to head back to buffalo since about 9 am your time. Still waiting here for trailers to be loaded. So much for getting home tonight!

Tony

Staff member
Height doesn't matter as much as girth. But, from the videos I have seen you in, I would get the Large. Not just because that is the smallest size I have, but also because cotton likes to shrink a little.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
Thanks! Can wait until they come in stock! You can have your name on them right?

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, it's an extra $5 and I can put them on either sleeve or the right breast area. Just let me know in the comments when you order what you want it to say and where. I may lower that extra name price for the first few orders.

Tony

Staff member
and they should be in stock this weekend when I get some printed up and get some good pics of them taken.

Top Bottom