RCH Email Issues.

Tony

Staff member
Last night I sent out an email to all of the members of the forum and it quit about halfway through. Tonight I tried to send an email about the updated RCH Trainer updates, and it quit about 20% through. They may still be sending, but the page is locked up. Not sure what is going on.

I'm typing this up to let you guys know, if you get an email stating the same thing as this latest email about the RCH Trainer. I'm going to try to send it from my home to see if it works there.

if you have any questions, just ask.

Tony

Staff member
I was able to successfully send the RCH Trainer update email to all members of the forum that accept emails (no, I don't send emails to those that don't want them unless it's urgent). I want to once again apologize to those that are receiving a second email, but as stated above, it quit at less than 20%. Working on the issues.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, it sends it out in order of member number. You are member #28, meaning you were the 28th to sign up here on the forum. With all of the spammers and everything, I think we are over 1700 or so right now, might be higher.

As stated, I do apologize about the second email. I try to ONLY send emails when there is something to tell. I try not to be like xheli and spam people multiple times a day.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks bro. still working out the bugs on the server and my cell phone network that I"m having to use here at work.

Tony

Staff member
Your member id is #454. Guess it made it that far... interesting. So, I guess about 1/4 of them went out... :thinking:

murankar

Staff member
I think I got two on the
Trainer too. Hard to remember that far back. Work has me bogged down so much right now.

Top Bottom